Emotionally Effective Leader Workshop
Emotional Intelligence is a hot topic right now. How does it contribute to overall success? This presentation explains the basics of emotional intelligence and how it can be effective in the workplace while providing a foundation for deeper understanding and techniques for immediate application.
- Discover the framework behind Emotional Intelligence
- Learn techniques to understand and label our own emotions
- Learn techniques to express what we feel in a way that is empowered and solution-focused
- Explore strategies to recognize others’ feelings and listen to them without judgment
Boundaries in the Workplace
Mental and physical well being, healthy relationships, and productivity are all affected by the ability to set personal boundaries. In this interactive, discussion-rich workshop, participants will learn how to improve, maintain, and enforce healthy boundaries in the workplace.
We are addicted to being busy. And not just the run-of-the-mill, “I have no time” busy. We’re talking crazy-busy, like, “Let me check my phone for the 1,000th time this hour” busy. This race is unlike any other we’ve run: even the finish line is moving. But it’s not the pace that’s killing us: it’s our inability to be resilient and train our minds to deal with stress, especially emotional stress. Learn to cancel out the noise, focus, and crush your goals by adopting techniques to care not only for your emotional wellness, but your physical health, too. You will leave with strategies you can use immediately in the face of non-stop stress so that you can perform at a higher level at work and home.
Bystander Intervention for Leaders
“If you see something, say something” is brilliant advice in the face of sexual harassment and workplace violence, except that our psychological default is just the opposite. In this interactive workshop, participants will learn about the importance of bystander intervention and discover the steps and strategies to speak up and take the lead in tough situations.
- Highlight the hidden costs of not addressing toxic employees
- Discover strategies to move from Bystander Effect to Bystander Intervention
- Identify the three stages of Bystander Intervention
- Learn techniques to stay calm in tough situations
- Overcome your fear of intervening
- Know how to intervene in a way that is solution-focused